Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Ideas...August 19th

I haven't really had time to come up with any new ideas or doodles because I've been working like a busy little bee on completing some orders.  I reallllly hope to have pictures of some orders soon.

In the meantime, here's a few doodles I've whipped up over the last week or so.


 How cute would this be on a piece of long wood too?  The house on one end and the quote following?  Mine and Marty's very first home was a tiny little thing.  But love lived there.  And it was home. :)


I'm not loving the sketch of this.  But can you picture this on a canvas with a sun shining in the background and the words in bright, fun colors?  I can see this hanging in a kid's bathroom.  What better way to start the day than with this reminder??

Also, you may be curious, but this is usually how I doodle.....on the back of a bank envelope.  Words and drawings jumbled everywhere.  Usually the doodles I post here are ones that I've "cleaned up" from an original, much rougher version.


I'm feeling like another printable/giveaway.....who's in?

1 comment: