Friday, August 2, 2013

Chalk + A Driveway = Inspiration

Sometimes, all you need is a bucket of chalk and a driveway for inspiration to hit.
 
 
 
I'm picturing this as a giant canvas, or a set of two canvases.  This is special to Marty and I because it was the Bible verse that the preacher chose to talk about at our wedding.
 
Great for an office, paint room, kid's playroom....
 
 
I can't take credit for the design on this one.  It was a quote I found on Pinterest.  I thought it was so perfect, I didn't want to mess with it at all.
 


Obviously, any of these can be done in any color imaginable.  When you're drawing with chalk, options are pretty limited to draw things out.

I would have done so much more, but my kid came outside and made me come in and eat dinner.  Who says I have to be the adult all the time?


1 comment: