Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Peg Dolls for Sale!

It's the beginning of 2014.  Which means...Peg Doll sets are for sale!

I posted awhile back on my other blog (supermessysupermommy.blogspot.com) about the Peg Doll Princesses I made for my niece for Christmas. 


I was surprised at how many responses I got from people asking if I would sell them. 

Ask and you shall receive, right??

You can own your very own set of 8 Peg Dolls for just $55!  And you're not limited to a set of Princesses. Please!  I've been hard at work, brainstorming ideas for different sets of 8 dolls. 

The Princes.


The Villians (because some people root for the bad guys, okay?). 


Peter Pan and characters. 


I'm particularly jazzed about this one. 
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (or is it Dwarves?). 


Or, you can mix and match your own set of 8. So you want your child's 8 favorite characters? Can do. 

My daughter for Christmas, after seeing the set I was painting for her cousin, requested her own Princess dolls. Except, with Diva Avery, she couldn't just have the standard set of 8 Princesses. Instead, she wanted 4 Princesses and....

Boo, from Monsters Inc. 


Complete with Little Mikey doll. 


Izzy, from Jake and the Neverland Pirates. 



Sofia, from Sofia the First. 



And finally, mommy's least favorite children's character that my kid is completely obsessed with.....

Dora, from Dora the Explorer. 


With Backpack and Map, of course. 



And there's Avery's personalized set of 8!

But I'm not stopping at dolls either. For Avery's set, I found a small box to keep them all in. 


I would love to paint and personalize your box to keep your very own Peg Doll set. 

Or how about these ideas?

A purse to tote your Princesses:


Or a treasure chest for your Jake and Neverland Pirates set. 


Say you don't need a place to store them, but would love a play to play with them. 

How about a castle?


Or a Pirate ship?


I would love to make your personalized set of Peg Dolls, with or without accessories! Just message me and we'll create your very own set together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment