Thursday, July 25, 2013

New Sketches {July 2013}

More ideas are flowin'.  

This calls for a photo dump! 

I'm super obsessed with this one.  Can you picture a giant canvas with this in a little (or big!) girl's room?  Your bathroom where you get ready everyday?  Your closet?  What a reminder that beauty is fleeting.  Start worrying about what's on the inside girls, because the outside isn't gonna last forever.  *steps off soapbox*


I've also been playing around with what some paintings would look like on a piece of wood. 

Mr. and Mrs. sign.  Would be neat over your bed or over the master bedroom door, no?

So, if you know me, you know that I'm a farmer's daughter.  I have a ridiculous amount of pride from being raised in a farm family.  I love my parents' farm.  I love the FFA.  And I cry like a big 'ole baby every time I see the "God made a farmer" video.  

I'm picturing this one in a kitchen or a farm themed boy's room or an office.  Or just making it for myself and hanging it in my house....in a subdivision....on an acre of land.  Fits, right? 


*sigh*  Fearfully and wonderfully made.   I see this one in nurseries a lot.  But it doesn't just have to be for a baby's room.  I'm 27 years old and I'm fearfully and wonderfully made too, am I not? 



As long as I'm actually having ideas, I'm going to keep sketching them out.  So send the orders my way so I can actually make these pieces in real life!!

**Any photos here are just sketches.  They can be made any way you want!  If you see an idea on a barn wood sign, but want it on a canvas, it can happen!  I can do any color you want, any fonts you want, any size you want (provided I can find it at a craft/wood store).  Just message me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment